Thursday, September 13, 2007

Piecemakers Quilt

This is a quilt from the 2001 Piecemaker's Calandar. I have been working on this piece for the last 4 or 5 years off and on. I have now completed all the blocks and am in the process of putting the whole thing together at this point. This was a lot of fun to do and basically this was how I "learned" crazy quilting!! I have really enjoyed doing this. Next to stitching, gardening is my passion so of course I love all the different flowers in the center of each block. I will post a pic of the finished piece when it is done.


















P



























Sunflower block


















Tea Rose block



















Valerian Block

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Susan this is beautiful. Do they still have this available. I am new at this and might be a good way to learn more stitching. Thanks for sharing.